IF You're ready for change...
I will help you create sustainable change in the relationships that matter most to you.
All the work I do begins with a free consultation. Use the calendar below to schedule yours today.
"All it took was one free discovery call with Gina and we were headed in a better direction."
- Coaching Clients, London, UK, 2017
"In our very first session Gina saw something in us I hadn't realized in seven years together.
That shifted everything."
- Sarah & Tara, Portland, Oregon, USA, 2016
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT I DO
- Bring a decade of experience helping hundreds of incredible people deeply connect to themselves and the people they love
- Help you listen and communicate effectively, end repetitive argument cycles, and let go of baggage
- Use a sex-positive framework and vast sexuality knowledge to fan flames of passion between you
- Identify ways to manage intense emotions
- Rebuild trust and intimacy if it's waning
- Use a strengths-based approach to help you grow
- Keep momentum and hope alive - even if it's hard for you to feel hopeful
- Deeply care about your personal growth and well-being and at the same time hold you accountable to the goals you set for yourself
WHAT I DON'T DO
- Sit and nod - instead, we'll take action. Be forewarned: I've been described as "direct and not-coddling."
- Add shame or judgment to your experience (there's already too much of that in the world)
- Collude with you when you're being too hard on yourself
- Treat you like you're broken (because you're not)
- Assume your experience is the same as mine or anyone else's
- Pathologize you (I don't treat mental illness, so you won't receive a diagnosis, assessment or treatment for mental health conditions or substance use)